2013/04/01

Crush the candy

_MG_9109 bad1 _MG_9095 bad
DIY scarf, Zara top, Monki skirt, H&M bag and Dr. Martens shoes

The outfit photos I shot in January and never managed to post them.

The craze of Candy Crush has been sweeping over Hong Kong. I knew I was the type of people who was easy to be obsessed with something, like games, so I ignored people's Candy Crush invitation to stay away from the temptation. One day my sister told me I just needed to send her hearts without really playing it... After addicted to it for a month, I finally quit it. By the way, during my Candy Crush therapy I had removed the games for at least thrice. ( Hey, I am at level 74! )

/

一套我 1 月時影下,但從來都沒有放出來的 outfit 相。

近幾個月,Candy Crush 狂熱風靡香港。我知道自己是那種很易對某事物,例如遊戲,着迷的人,所以之前我一直都不理會其他人 send 來的 Candy Crush 邀請來遠處誘惑。直到有一日,我妹妹說,我只需要用 Candy Crush 來送心心給她,而不用玩...... 浪費了大概一個月時間後,我最終都成功擺脫了這個遊戲。順帶一提,接受戒除 Candy Crush 療程時,我移除遊戲最少三次。 ( 嗨,我 74 級的! )





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

12 comments:

  1. Love this combination of striped shirt and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really fit and suitable for any style. JEALOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, it's simple and cute. I know what it's like to be addicted to a game. For the past few days, I have been playing taptiles on my computer. I had to delete the app off the computer to stop playing it otherwise I would play on it for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! I'm also addicted to the game thanks to my mum haha. x

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are just the cutest tbh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple & beautiful! love this scarf

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete