2013/06/16

Onesie / Jumpsuit / Romper / Dungarees

_MG_15182 s4 _MG_15393 s2 H&M beanie, Muji bra top, dungarees c/o  Choies, Converse sneakers

Sorry that this post is overwhelmed by the Tohato caramel corn (Coca-cola as well but the package of Tohato is much more eye-catching). I did not notice its presence in almost every single photos during the shooting until the . This is absolutely not an advertisement for either Coke and Tohato but actually a confession of my liking over them.

p.s. Coke + Tohato is not a good combo. I could only taste the sugariness from the Tohato when drinking coke.

*This post is further edited after published. I just felt not right with the original version. I am way too indecisive :/


/

對不起,這篇 post 有這麼多桃哈多粟米條 (其實可口可樂也是,但桃哈多的包裝相對地搶眼得多)。我影相時沒注意到差不多每張相都有它的出現,只想着要遮着自己的臉孔。我絕不是在幫可口可樂或者桃哈多賣廣告,但確實是表明了我對可樂和桃哈多的喜愛。

p.s. 可樂 + 桃哈多不是一個好的配搭。喝着可樂時吃桃哈多,我只能吃到甜味。


*這篇 post 我後期再編輯過。原先的版本我越看越不對勁。太優柔寡斷了 :/





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

12 comments:

  1. hahahaa so cuteee :))
    versificada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS OUTFIT :)
    ANYWAY, would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/06/uncool-and-simple.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! and I totally understood the part you put into the original post haha, I worry about this kind of stuff all the time. maybe a small backpack would work, as it's barely seen from the front? anyway, I'm sure you'll work it out, I love your sense of style!

    and about your famous totes, could you do a post where you show them all sometime? or have you already done that before? you have inspired me to make my own tote but I'm not sure what to put on it so I need some further inspiration :p

    xo from the netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. never mind, I just found them under the diy tag. but now I still can't decide 'cause they are all awesome! see, you're not the only one who is too indecisive

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Your comments cheer me up :)

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love your dungarees! So sorry to hear the soda and chips didn't work out, though.

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dungarees! They are exactly what I've been looking for. The only ones I can find are the long pants ones that fit too well. I like the oversize design of these ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post inspired by your pics with carnation on my blog, I hope you don't mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete