2013/10/18

The day breaks and everything is new

hi1
_MG_3940 hi2
_MG_3975 hi3 _MG_39662
Zara top, Dr. Martens shoes, Asos backpack, Monki scarf and Choies skirt(c/o)

5 o'clock in the morning, I hardly see a person on the street. Just now I got myself a seat to finish the work on hand and listen music.

Lately I do not sleep well. It is probably the reason why my body becomes weaker. Maybe I will die young because of the lack of sleep.

Lately I received an email from a reader. It tells me that when she was sad, she would look at my pictures and feel better. I am so glad. My blog is originally used for sharing things I encounter in my life. Later it becomes a way to comfort myself. That's why when I feel sad, messy and annoyed, I often have the motivation for blogging. Let me blog for the sad people!

Good morning. The sun has already comes out.

/

凌晨 5 時街上不怎見到有人影出現。剛剛找了個位置坐下一邊聽着歌,一邊把手頭上的東西完成,外面的天色仍是黑黑的。

最近睡得都不太好,可能因為這樣身體差了很多。說不定有一日我會因為睡眠不足而英年早逝。

最近收到一位讀者的電郵,內容主要是告訴我,當她不開心時看這個 blog,她感覺便會好很多。太好了。我這個 blog 的原意主要是想分享自己生活中遇到的事。後來變到用它來平伏自己的情緒。所以每次 (其實包括今次) 我感到不開心、苦惱、混亂,都會很有動力去 blogging。就讓我為傷心的人打 blog 吧。

早安。太陽已經出來了。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Don't be sad, your reader's are here for you - remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post more often, please? Your work is so so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a touching story, thank you so much for sharing and please don't be discouraged! your readers do care!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete