2014/01/01

2014

b1
a25
Sunset Peak, 2013

2013 has ended. This has been a very inspiring year for me. A lot of things happened. I can feel that I have changed a lot which is in a good way (except sleeping quality...). Thanks so much for those people who are willing to listen to me, chat with me and watch me laughing and crying. I gain a lot from all of you.  Moreover, thanks all my readers! You guys are what keep me motivated in continuing this blog and making 2013 more interesting.

Countless thanks. Hope all of you a happy new year!

/

大東山,2013

2013 年已成為過去了。這一年對我而言很有啟發性。很多事發生了。我可以感覺到自己改變了很多,而且是好的方面 (除了睡眠質素......)。很多謝那些願意花時間聽我說廢話、交談和看着我哭與笑的人。你們的一言一語都令我得着不少。還有,很多謝我的讀者!你們的支持令我有動力繼續這裏和令 2013 變得更有趣。

無限感激。新的一年多多指教!





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

10 comments:

  1. Happy new year! :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderful, happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Kiki!
    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year! looking forward to future 2014 posts!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo's! Hope you'll have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos, happy new year! xxx

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad I found your blog this year! I can't wait to see what you come up with next year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year.
    I'm looking forward to your future posts.
    Take care, Pri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year!!
    好喜歡你的BLOG,我是從lookbook走來的小粉絲!!
    喜歡你的相片和穿搭風格

    ReplyDelete