2014/02/03

Follow the wind

4
Sunset Peak, December 2013

In a state of chaos lately. As the weather and mood are quite nice today, I make up my mind to edit these photos. Otherwise, they would be left aside again until forever.

At the moment Sunset Peak is the most beautiful mountain I have visited so far. On that day it took me around 4 hours to reach the peak. Exhausted. But it was enlightening to stand on top of the mountain and look at all the path I had walked with silvergrass all over the hill. It was worth the effort. The only regret is that the sky was so hazy, like the last two times in Tap Mun and Sai Wan Shan.

Let's meet again on a fine day.

/

大東山,2013 年 12 月

最近有點混亂,見今天天氣、心情也不錯便的起心肝把當天的相片整理好,否則又要擱置等到不知什麼時候。

目前為止,大東山是我去過最美麗的山。當天走了幾小時的路程後終於到達山上。很累,但站在高處看看自己走過的路,還有在陽光照射下偏地的芒草,和不時吹過的風,豁然開朗,真是不枉此行。可惜與塔門西灣山那兩次一樣,天空又是有陣薄霧。

下次要在天朗氣清的日子再見。
822
151
2
The closer to the top, the more the silvergrass was. /
越近山上,路邊便越多芒草。
6
Andy and Koey.
18
Lantau Mountain Camp! /
爛頭營!

 5
Human is as tiny as ant's shit. /
人類渺小如粒螞蟻屎。
3 20
Rock climbing without appropriate safety equipment. /
缺乏安全措施的情況下攀石。
10 19
A lot of The Cabins! /
很多小屋呀!
13
21
Have a seat and take a rest if get tired. /
累便坐下休息一會吧。
9
Hello silvergrass. /
芒草你好。
11
Let's run! /
跑吧!

17
16
Because of no torchlight and mobile phones being out of battery, we hurried down the hill as fast as we could before the sky really turned black. My feet were so tired and even slipped down for twice. Luckily, I just got scraped a little. On the way, I could see the sun set slowly but a pity that the sky was so hazy and I could hardly see it.

I just wanted to take a proper photo of sunset although the sun was right ahead of me.

/

在入黑前趕路下山。因為沒有帶電筒,手機又沒電,所以都不敢減慢步伐。雙腳累到好像不屬於自己的,中途還跣倒了兩次,幸好只是擦傷了丁點。沿途看着太陽緩緩落下,只可惜天空朦朦朧朧的,根本看不清夕陽的畫面。

有點傷感,我只是想為夕陽拍照而已,而太陽明明就在眼前。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

8 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL. So much feel in these photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the pictures are so beautiful ! I wanna go there ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! What a lovely adventure. I always love your posts!

    xxTanya
    minacoleta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! My boyfriend and I climbed the Dragon's Back today, the sea views are great, have you done it yet? :)

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photographs are beautiful and there's a lot of effort put into them, it shows.
    welcome back, i missed your posts!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a lovely hike. I always adore your photos, they have such a crisp quality about them

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  7. 我去大東山那一次都是追著太陽下山的
    回程總有點小危險

    ReplyDelete