2014/02/15

In my mind

_MG_6244
Guangtong, January 2014

Me holding a book. And Koey sitting under the tree.

Winter is supposed to be gone already and it is the days of spring but it seems like winter has come back. Lately Hongkong gets much colder.  Rainy, cloudy, humid and cold. It just makes me feel bad. Dear sun, please come back.

/

廣東,2014 年 1 月

拿着一本書的我。還有坐在樹下的 Koey。

冬天理應走了,是春天的日子,但恍惚它再度歸來。最近香港冷了不少,總是下着雨,天色陰暗,又冷又濕,感覺很難過。太陽快點回來吧。

剛去維基百科看關於「十」的東西,看到這一句,「十還有滿足、完滿的意思」。自己,接下來的十天努力加油吧。
_MG_6234
From Norwegian Wood

My mind had gone slack, like the soggy roots of a subterranean plant. But somehow I knew I had to snap out of it. And then those words of Nagasawa's came to mind: "Don't feel sorry for yourself. Only arseholes do that."

"OK, Nagasawa. Right on," I heard myself thinking. I let out a sigh and got to my feet.

/

節錄至《挪威的森林》-

意識非常鬆弛緩慢,像黑暗植物的根一樣水腫。這樣下去不行啊,我以恍惚的頭腦想着。我不能永遠繼續這樣下去,我必須做點什麼才行。於是我突然想起永澤兄「不要同情自己」那句話,同情自己是低等人做的事。

要命,永澤兄你真了不起,我想。於是嘆一口氣站起來。


4 comments:

  1. liek the quote, there are always lots of inspiring quotes from this book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these two photos. They're so vast and expansive

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love you and Koey so much

    ReplyDelete