2014/02/22

Winter til forever

black5
black2 black1 black3 black4
Daisy Street sweater, Asos pleated skort, short beanie and backpack, Birkenstock sandals, Choies shirt (c/o)

Almost the entire outfit (sweater, skorts, beanie and backpack) is from Asos. But I never receive any benefits from it! I only do shopping on Asos when on sale or having a discount code. Sometime I even shop a discounted item with a discount code. I feel good to buy the most within the limited budget. Well done!


/

幾乎整套衫 (冷衫、短褲、冷帽、背包) 都是從 Asos 購得,但我沒有收過任何利益的!我只會在遇上 Asos 有折扣 (耐性很重要)、discount code 時買,有時什至是折扣再配上 discount code 用。看着結賬的數字比原價低不少,還有在有限的預算內買最多的東西,很有成功感。做得好!



4 comments:

  1. you look absolutely comfortable. i love the sweater and shirt combo.
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only shop Asos with a discount code as well. Love the eye detail on your hand! :)
    http://theleatherfannypack.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chop your hair off again, why? :( But still you look cute. <3

    nikkimarella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new haircut Kiki. To me, you are not cute at all but you are stylish!

    p.s. Look forward to your next blog update.♥

    ReplyDelete