2014/03/11

Every path is the right path. Everything could've been anything else. And it would have just as much meaning.

_MG_6356  _MG_6478 _MG_6380_MG_6502.
These few photos are shot in last month at Lamma Island. The weather was very good. A shame that I am not in a good shape. Most of the photos are not satisfying but the most satisfying one is surely the "dog faeces". Shitting on such a nice day, a real good taste.

Hair shorter, feeling lighter. But my hair grows quite fast. Just after a month, my hair has already become the length of  "neither short nor long". I want to leave my hair long again but thinking that I should seize the moment that I am still "free" so why not try a much shorter one?

The title is a quote from a movie, Mr. Nobody. Like it a lot. And like the movie a lot.

/

這幾張相是上個月在南丫島上影的。天氣十分好,只可惜狀態不太好。很多相都不滿意,不過最滿意的一定是狗糞那張。天氣這麼好下大便暢通,真會享受。

頭髮短了,感覺輕了。但頭髮長得很快,過了一個月已去到不長不短的長度。想留回長頭髮,但趁現在仍算「自由身」,又想試再短一點。

突如其來的空檔讓我有太多獨處的時間,想了很多。是有點不幸運,但都有得着,最少在這段時間我看了很多套電影、喝了很多豆漿和明白了很多事。

標題是 Mr. Nobody 中男主角 Nemo Nobody 說的一句話,很喜歡,和很喜歡這套電影。



4 comments:

  1. I love the quote and Mr. Nobody too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiki, I miss you already! Come back soon xx (I'm sure your hair will be long again by then)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also suffering from the 'neither short nor long' period right now, but trying to grow it back again. You can do whatever you want, I'm sure you'll look cute either way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What blog skin are you using? It's so simple and clean!

    ReplyDelete