2014/03/29

How do you do?

white4 white1 _MG_6709 white2 Uniqlo jeans, Converse sneakers, Kanken backpack, Front Row Shop sweater (c/o)

It is a cloudy Saturday afternoon. As usual, I am sitting next to the window and surfing the net while listening to music. Just now, it rained and thundered. The weather forecast says the weather of the next few days would be quite nasty. What a pity. After I finish this post, I will continue to listen music and tidy up things. Time is always not enough. Even postponed everything for a month more, it would still be not enough.

After attending a funeral, I felt relieved. In the funeral, I had a thought. I hoped that at the end of my own funeral, Coca-cola (not Pepsi!) would be distributed to everyone. Because attending a funeral is quite a tiring thing and everyone looks so sad. Even if people are not physically tired, they mentally do. Drinking Coca-cola not only quenches thirst, but also makes me feeling much better. Therefore I hope everyone can leave my funeral with a smile.

/

現在是一個烏雲密佈星期六的下午。我一如以往坐在窗邊,一邊上網,一邊聽歌。剛才出面又下雨又打雷。看了天氣預報,接下來的幾天天氣都不太好,真可惜。當我完成這篇 post 後,便會繼續一邊聽歌,一邊收拾東西。時間總是不夠用,就算遲多一個月,都會不夠用。如果等會兒心情不錯,可能會找套電影看。

去完喪禮後,感覺輕鬆了。在喪禮上,我有一個想法。我希望自己的喪禮在完結時會每人分發一枝可口可樂 (百事可不行呢) 。因為喪禮是件挺疲累的事,每個人都要苦着口臉,就算肉體上不疲累,精神上都會呀。可樂喝了不單解渴,還可以令心情好不少,而且我想每個去完我喪禮的人都可以笑着走。




9 comments:

  1. Kiki, your sense for visuals is truly inspiring, I really look up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photographs are always so beautiful! I used to have a turtle that looked just like that. He also died.
    http://theleatherfannypack.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of Uniqlo jeans are they ?? Are they stretch

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMg you answered really quick and I like you a lot thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of Kanken bag is that? Is it a kids one?

    ReplyDelete