2014/08/28

It's a good day.

IMG_6611Dresden, Germany, August 2014

[back in europe]

I spent a day in Dresden. The weather was so nice. More photos will be uploaded but I will do it after uploading the rest of the London photos. It's already 14 days after I posted the first picture from London...

[now in hongkong]

I came back to Hongkong for a week. I don't miss Germany but I miss the time I have had and the people I have encountered. I guess I have adapted to my same old life but I hope I won't forget what I wanted myself to do and be. The same old life is no longer the same.

-

[歐洲之前]

之前我在 Dresden 度過了一天。天氣十分好。遲點我會放更多的相上來,不過首先我要把其他倫敦的相放上來,距離我放第一張倫敦的相,已有十四天了 ......

[現在香港]

回到香港已有一星期。我沒有掛念德國,但我有掛念在那裏度過的時光和遇到的人。我想我已適應了我舊有的生活,但我希望自己不要忘記之前我想自己做的事。舊有的生活不再舊了。



No comments:

Post a Comment