2014/08/20

My turn to go

IMG_5173
After coming to the airport, doing the check-in and finding a place to sit, I can finally feel "I am going back to Hongkong". I guess I need some time to adapt to the pace of living in Hongkong.

This picture was shot in Frankfurt Hahn Airport when I was ready to go to London. Although it is named as Frankfurt Hahn, it is not closed to Frankfurt and even out of Hessen.

-

到了機場,辦了登機,找個地方坐下,終於有「我真的要回香港了」的感覺。相信我需要一些時間來重捨香港的生活節奏。

照片是之前由 Frankfurt Hahn 機場出發到 London 時影的。雖然叫 Frankfurt Hahn ,但其實一點也不近 Frankfurt,什至是在 Hessen 以外。


4 comments:

  1. That photo is incredibly beautiful. I love rainy days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nostalgia :)
    hope Hong Kong will welcome you in the best of ways <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rain droplets look so gorgeous on the photo. Have a safe trip and welcome home!

    Petite Crown

    ReplyDelete