2014/08/09

The white cliff

IMG_57732 Dover, England, August 2014

Last week I stayed in London for 5 days. But for one of the days, I left London and went to Dover by bus. After coming to Germany, esp. I live in the inland, I had not seen it for few months. I want to see the sea at least once when I am in Europe for these few months.

On that day, the sky was so hazy. But the atmosphere created was so mysterious that I like it.

-

上星期我在 London 留了 5 天。不過其中一日我離開了 London,搭巴士到 Dover 去。來了德國之後,特別是我住在內陸地區,已有幾個月沒見過海了。我想我在歐洲的這幾個月最少看一次海。

當天天空白朦朦一片。但氣氛十分神祕,我很喜歡。
IMG_5662 IMG_5672 IMG_5684 IMG_5751 IMG_5778 IMG_5780 IMG_5783 Human civilization. /
人類文明。
IMG_5704
Where is the white cliff of Dover? Why I cannot see it?

[ I am standing right on top of the cliff. ]

-

Dover 的白懸崖在那?為何我看不到它?

[ 我就站在懸崖上。]



5 comments:

  1. What a nice cliff top, all you need is a mysterious person wearing a cloak to set the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you chose a great place to breathe the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like listening to the band spangle call lilli line when looking at your pictures. it suits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went there last week! It was so beautiful

    ReplyDelete